Present business through Logo designing company in New Delhi
“Logo is the first presentation of your business”
The logo is the first cover of a business that influences and puts the first impression of the business or brand on customers. It not only creates customers for business but also establishes the identity of a business in the market among its competitors.
The best logo designing company in New Delhi develops the strength of your brand through a nourished logo for your company. And we are here with a team of masters in logo designing in name of Flinkdex solutions, they give a powerful and emotional touch to the logo and make the professional logo a top priority. They work with a group of experienced and expert professionals who understands the need of the brand and the requirements of clients and blend both demands equally to deliver an outstanding result.
At flinkdex solutions, the best logo designing company in New Delhi enables you to have excellency and unmatched quality of logos with your competitor
“Good art is a talent; good design is a skill”
Must-haves of perfect Logo
“Logo has no hidden meaning; it is all about truths”
The following are some features that must be present in the logo of a business so that to be attractive and appealing:
- Should be susceptible
- Should be unforgettable
- Should be trendy/ fancy/ timeless
- Should be simple and unique
- Should be dynamic
- Should refer to the brand
Modus of logo designing
“Logo doesn’t sell directly; it identifies “
Following are some broad types of logo designing that supports and make the company presentable in front of an audience to convert them into a customer.
Logo based on Font- this is the type of logo that use type treatments, like the style of writing the name of the company by making slight twists in font styles and sizes, etc.
Examples are- Logos of companies such as Sony, Microsoft, and IBM.
Logo based on Illustrative- This is the type of logo that explains the function or working of the company or brand.
Examples are- logos of companies such as painting houses, they use paint and brushes as a symbol of the brand.
Logos based on Abstract- This is the type of logo that does not represent the name and objective of the company. They basically design unique logos or symbols in the expectation to become popular.
Examples are- Logos of companies such as Nike, puma, etc.
Phases of logo designing
“Logo is the graphic extension of internal realities of a company”
Designing looks easy and attractive but it is a comprehensive and detailed process that requires lots of creativity and research work. One can either design a logo on their own by learning or can use the logo designing services from professionals.
To know more about the process, the following are the phases a designer goes through while designing the Logo:
1. Research the logo requirements- This is the very first and most important step of the logo designing process includes the research work to analyze the current trend logos in the market. Before drafting the design of a logo for the client company, the designer needs to study the logos of competitors and plan the client logo which is more appreciable and appealing to the audience.
Research work in the industry helps the professional designer and provides them with a sense of the current corporate environment and also helps designers in avoiding the same pattern or designs that are already famous in the market.
2. Explore the client and its Brand- After the research is done by the designer the next step of the logo designing process is to know the details of the client and its brand. Logo designers establish comfort with clients so as to read their minds of clients and get their expectations and requirements accordingly.
The designer takes a brief knowledge of the company’s history to understand the brand and future objectives to make the logo personal for the company.
In order to fulfill the client’s expectations designer, have to go through a discussion with the company owner and heads in a regular process.
3. Composing functions of the Logo- This is the third step of the designing process where a logo designer finds the functions of the logo and starts the work on its font, size, color, scheme, design, etc.
The logo must be competent of:
- Creating trust among the audience or customers
- Can boost the brand identity and recognition among the masses.
- Admiring and enhancing the impression among people.
The logo must be designed for:
- Branding the company logo should make the people understand the company and its objectives.
- Logo must be created with a message that the company is trying to provide customers and to fill the purpose of the brand.
- The logo must be appealing and designed to keep the preferences, tastes, and understandings according to the target audience or public.
4. Design the logo Initially- After composing the functions of the brand logo, the designer now starts the working on designing part. The designer initially starts by drafting the sketch on plain paper and a sheet.
This is the stage where the designer puts all the ideas collected and built-in mind regarding the brand logo design on a paper roughly. The rough designs are all the possible designs that can work for the logo and refer to all the final logo is prepared by improving the rough designs.
5. Feedback on the logo- This step is the next one after the initial logo design is prepared, this target is to test the audience feedback on the roughly designed logo.
The feedback is collected through a questionnaire method in which questions like ‘is this logo boring or intriguing? Is this design similar to any other logo? and so on. Only after getting the response the improvement in the logo is made and the process taken forward.
This is a very crucial stage of the designing procedure, coz in that stage the designer could make changes if any and no further changes are possible after passing. Parallel to audience opinion the client’s opinion and feedback are also important and taken at this stage.
6. Revise the logo- This stage includes arrangements of all opinions and feedback of the audience and clients on the logo, and a designer need to start working on the revision of the final designs. Now, the logo design moves to software or programs such as adobe illustrator or Inkscape.
The logo needs to be refined, and scalable, and also needs proper attention to font, size, colors, contrast, and bells and whistles. This stage must also include doing application mock-ups of the logo to make sure the efficient workings across all media platforms.
7. Deliver the Logo- This is the final and last stage of Logo designing, in which the logo is in a formal manner with various iterations of logo like looks in a folder, on websites, on the company board, and in different placements.
And if the client is convinced with the designed logo and its presentation then the designers deliver the same to the client finally. But, if clients need some changes and improvements so designer makes the revision again and then finalizes it until the client gets satisfied.
An appealing logo design at Flinkdex solution
“Healthy logo outside starts from the business inside”
The Flinkdex solutions are here to let your logo speaks about your business,
Yes, you heard right now a Logo designing company in New Delhi confers you with unique and impressive designs as per business requirements.
They help the clients in creating logo concepts and designs that lead them to have a bundle of audience and customers. Flinkdex solutions incorporate the emotional touch that attracts the targeted audience of clients in business. As the best Logo designing company in New Delhi, Flinkdex solutions will please you with their designs for which they use Corel Draw Adobe Illustrator a perfect tool for logo designing, and also surprise you with pocket-friendly prices that is INR 1,000 for logo designing and INR 1,500 for editing files and sizes.
Allow Flinkdex solutions a Logo designing company in New Delhi to take a job for you, and you will have the best as you expected.
Frequently asked Questions(FAQ)
What is Logo designing?
Logo designing is creating a symbol for the organization linked with the name of the organization, the logo is a recognition of the organization so that it could be easily identified.
Sometimes the customers are not able to remember the name, so the symbol help customer to identify the organization which is also called logotype. The Logo is basically and largely used by an organization for the advertisement, signatures, and for letterhead.
Does Every business need a logo design?
Yes, logo designing is a must-have thing in today’s era where people are busy in their lives, Logo facilitates people in remembering the related and important things.
Businesses define a logo as a design that people repeatedly see on the product, but business needs to understand that logo is not a meaningless design, it’s an identity of their Brand.
What are the different types of using logo designs?
The different types of the logo include company logos, business cards, website designing, mobile apps, brochures, leaflets, and a host of other designs the most important and common thing is the Logo on all such designs.
What is the best free logo design tool?
The free logo designing tools are famous coz they allow stunning designs free of cost. Some of the logo designing tools are Wix logo maker enables to design hassle-free, Placeit logo design maker allows to design professionals in a matter of minutes, and Tailor brands is a logo design maker which is a state of the art.
How much does a logo designing company in New Delhi costs?
The logo designing company in New Delhi charges according to the industry, target audience, market, logo designing type, and several other factors.
On an average, a Logo designer’s cost ranges –from INR 10,000 to INR 50,000 per logo design project
If we talk about the beginner designer or junior designers, they cost ranges-INR 500 to INR 10,000 for a logo design project
An expert designer’s cost ranges- from INR 50,000 to INR 100,000
The requirement and type of client and business are also a factor that affects the cost of logo designing, so refer to the best logo designing company in New Delhi for perfect designs and pocket-friendly costs.
“It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see”